Aankondiging

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eerste indrukken van de nieuwe D3 gebruikers.

Collapse
X

• Weergaveopties
  • Begin
Clear All

Re: Eerste indrukken van de nieuwe D3 gebruikers.

Wij fotograveren paardensport, en dit vaak onder de meest belabberde licht omstandigheden, nog slechter dan in een sport hal, is de D3 voor mij zeker een uitkomst, omdat we niet mogen flitsen met wedstrijden.
    IK heb het geprobeerd met een D300, welke ter beschikking was gesteld, door KE, omdat de D3 nog niet binnen was. Dit kwam behoorlijk in de richting, maar niet zoals de D3.

Een voorbeeld bij ons thuis in de stal.

De foto heb ik genomen,bij een slechte verlichting op iso 6400.

Comment

tja...

daar ben ik nu toch niet echt van onder de indruk .... op zo'n klein ding zie je niks hoor...
      some toys 4 big boys
      http://www.gerthuygaerts.com - my facebook - my twitter

Comment

hier staat het origineel

Comment

Ik heb erover te melden dat het origineel voor deze iso waarde zeer weinig ruis vertoond.

Wat wel opvalt, is dat uw bewerking iets met de kleuren heeft gedaan, nadelig voor de foto.
          Nikon D200 | 8/3,5 | 35/2.0 | 50/1,8 | 90/2,8 | 28-75/2,8 | 18-270 | 100-300/4 | 1,4 tc | SB600

Comment

1st D3 arrived today...

Had no time to try anything serious with it yet.

Oh, and NX is YUK!! It's like using scissors in the wrong hands. You know, hard work, chew your tongue a lot and can't quite cut in a straight line..

Comment

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door trebs Bekijk bericht
              Oh, and NX is YUK!! It's like using scissors in the wrong hands. You know, hard work, chew your tongue a lot and can't quite cut in a straight line..
              Toegegeven dat NX niet super gebruiksvriendelijk is voor iemand die er pas mee werkt, maar de resultaten maken m.i. veel goed

MVG,

Comment

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door trebs Bekijk bericht
                1st D3 arrived today...

Had no time to try anything serious with it yet.

Ook ik heb NX en ik heb het vervloektmaar toch maar telkens geprobeert, en wat denk je? ik wil nu niet anders dan NX maar ben het met je eens het is wennen aan van het programma
                D300, D700, 17-35/2,8 AFS, - 28-70/2,8 AFS, - 70-200/2,8 AFS, - 50/1,4 AFS, - 2 X SB 800, - TC17EII- 1.7 - AF Micro 200mm F4.0 - AF 20mm F2.8
                www.langenacker.nl

Comment

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door NoName Bekijk bericht
                  Ook ik heb NX en ik heb het vervloektmaar toch maar telkens geprobeert, en wat denk je? ik wil nu niet anders dan NX maar ben het met je eens het is wennen aan van het programma
                  Idd NX is een raar programma maar PS is dat ook
                  Ik heb deze e-book aangeschaft en maakt het werken met NX toch wel makkelijker http://www.luminescentphoto.com/
                  BD0497BE : Nikon body + glas
                  www.RudyVerrijt.info

Comment

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door JePe Bekijk bericht
                    Idd NX is een raar programma maar PS is dat ook
                    Ik heb deze e-book aangeschaft en maakt het werken met NX toch wel makkelijker http://www.luminescentphoto.com/
                    ...Jan, een aanrader...

mvg,

Roland

Comment

I've had a think about the workflow here, if NX has to stay the main RAW converter until C1 4 is fully released..

CF Slot 1- RAW
                      CF Slot 2- JPG

View all the JPG's in Bridge, Nikon view, or any viewer. Tag and select them there then open just those RAW files and convert them.

I'm used to just dropping all the RAW files in C1 and running through them very quickly, tagging, adjusting and processing as I go. I can't see NX doing this at the speed I want.
                      Simply adjusting white balance is slow as the image refeshes, it's just not quick enough at anything (the PC is a dualcore, max 6 months old)

Bibble has just released an update, I might try that tomorrow too.

Comment

You might try lightroom as well.
                        View, tag, tweak, print or publish.
                        All goes fast and smooth. Tonal adjustments go fast and easy.

You can even have several different edits of the same RAW (like a sepia, black & white, color version) of one raw (they call it snapshots), which is a thing I like to do.
                        This has come over from Rawshooter (now obsolete) and to my knowledge is the only program that let you do that this easily.

All tweaks are saved in one central database which is handy and easy to backup.
                        Rendering is quite good but NX will probably beat it (certainly where colors are concerned because only Nikon knows the exact color of the filters used on the sensor).
                        How important that is depends on your printsize and how picky your client is.

Comment

Ik begin nu toch wel te twijfelen, de D300 of de D3 bestellen.
                          Met de D300 en een nikkor AF-S 17-55 F 2.8 GDX dacht ik het neusje van de zalm te bestellen. Maar na het zien van de eerste D3 foto"s weet ik het niet goed meer.

Nu D80 met nikkor 18-70 /3.5 + Micro 105- 2.8 + SB800

Comment

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door PSG Bekijk bericht
                            You might try lightroom as well.
                            View, tag, tweak, print or publish.
                            All goes fast and smooth. Tonal adjustments go fast and easy.

You can even have several different edits of the same RAW (like a sepia, black & white, color version) of one raw (they call it snapshots), which is a thing I like to do.
                            This has come over from Rawshooter (now obsolete) and to my knowledge is the only program that let you do that this easily.

All tweaks are saved in one central database which is handy and easy to backup.
                            Rendering is quite good but NX will probably beat it (certainly where colors are concerned because only Nikon knows the exact color of the filters used on the sensor).
                            How important that is depends on your printsize and how picky your client is.
                            Thanks for the details here. I've seen it used, read things good and bad, but not used it yet. I just assumed it was packed full of things I'd never use. I think that's a sign of the times though, NX seems a little that way too, trying to replace photoshop for a lot of things. If I get time this week, I'll try lightroom too.

Comment

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Hot radiator Bekijk bericht
                              Ik begin nu toch wel te twijfelen, de D300 of de D3 bestellen.
                              Met de D300 en een nikkor AF-S 17-55 F 2.8 GDX dacht ik het neusje van de zalm te bestellen. Maar na het zien van de eerste D3 foto"s weet ik het niet goed meer.

Nu D80 met nikkor 18-70 /3.5 + Micro 105- 2.8 + SB800
                              I can say that the D3 is one serious beast, the D2X was a lot to deal with, the D3 is like a D2X on drugs. It's a real handful of equipment that might be an over-kill for many. I would seriously suggest a good hands-on test of the D300 combo you are thinking of, and then the D3 + 24-70mm. Weigh up the price difference and the use you'll give it before jumping in.

Comment

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door frank207be Bekijk bericht
                                Zeer mooie verslagjes Michael Nu nog de 200mm erop en de pret kan niet meer stuk

MVG,

Dank je Frank. Ik heb nog een verslagje gemaakt van een weekendje Londen. Klik hier daarvoor.

Ik verwacht de 200 niet meer binnen dit jaar. Het zal waarschijnlijk 1e week januari worden. Ik kijk er toch wel naar uit, het lijkt mij een geweldige combinatie
                                Nikon spul

Comment

Working...
                                X