Nikon D800

Collapse
X

• Weergaveopties
  • Begin
Clear All

Re: Nikon D800

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door K-2 Bekijk bericht
    't Is telkens hetzelfde hé Frank. Nikon brengt een nieuwe en de Sony/Canon-gebruikers worden nerveus. Sony brengt iets nieuws en de anderen worden nerveus. En bij Canon-releases net hetzelfde.
    Mensen schijnen in een voortdurende angst te leven om achterop te geraken.
    Wie op die manier naar fotografie kijkt, dan moet je eigenlijk om het jaar van merk veranderen, of een paar merken tesamen gebruiken . In die logica had ik in 2006 alles van Minolta zeker moeten verkopen .

Hoewel dit over D800 gaat: wordt er niet eerder een D400 verwacht dan ?
    En is er nog steeds een gebruik van Sony-sensors gepland voor zover geweten ?
    Anders zou het niet onlogisch zijn dat er straks een D400 is.
    Ik denk dat "angst" momenteel hier en nu in 2011 bij alle grote merken redelijk ongegrond is, tenzij je - zoals jij al aangeeft - telkens het allerlaatste snufje moet hebben. De grote merken beloeren elkaar sowieso vanuit elke hoek, en wanneer iets van één merk echt aanslaat, zullen de anderen vlug volgen
    Merken tesamen gebruiken kan toch ook, niet? Als je bv per sé een 17mm T/S lens of 65mm MPE wil, klop je toch bij Canon aan. Voor een SLT moet je bij Sony zijn, etc...

Sinds de D7000 is de speculatie rond sensoren wat stilgevallen. Maar diezelfde goedverkopende D7000 zorgt er blijkbaar voor dat een D400 minder dringend is.

Nog enkele quotes van Thom Hogan om het af te leren:

Thom Hogan:
    Technically, Nikon is at or behind on replacing the D3100, D300s, D700, and D3s. We should still get the D3s replacement shipping somewhere around year’s end. Nothing I’ve heard has changed that assumption. While the low end DSLR gets updated on 12-18 month boundaries, I’d think it difficult for Nikon to launch a mini-DSLR (mirrorless) and low-end DSLR simultaneously. Those products would tend to compete for the same customer, and Nikon historically likes a wide spread between products they’re bringing into the market. So I’d rule that out on that point alone. That really only leaves the D300s and D700 replacements as likely candidates. With the D7000 still in high demand and taxing the plant, I wouldn’t think Nikon would be in a hurry with that. As I’ve said all along, Sendai is making something, and it doesn’t really seem to be D700, D3s, or D3x bodies, as we’re still only seeing trickles.
    plus ook:

The classic Nikon pattern is financial results announced, next Coolpix announced, then DSLR/lenses announced, all separated so they get bang-bang-bang in marketing effect. While they haven’t been perfect about that, it’s enough of a pattern that you started backing off when you didn’t see a Coolpix announcement for last week. Well, I think we have our answer now (remember, I’ve been saying that there’s also a September announcement all along): we’ve had the financials, we’ve had the Coolpix, now we’re waiting for the higher end stuff, and even if we only get mirrorless (I don’t think so, we’re missing lenses and the degree of certainty about another DSLR was very high with every source I’ve talked to) that would qualify.
    Given Sony’s long and loud run-up to August 24th, I wouldn’t have announced against that, either. It’s sort of like giant blockbuster movie releases in the summer: who gets August 24th, who gets September 14th or 21st or whatever? You don’t want to step on each other’s toes or you both end up suffering.
    So basically what we thought would play out is likely still going to play out. Just a little slower and not quite on the dates I had wrongly guessed.

Comment

Re: Nikon D800

Klink inderdaad logisch .
      "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
      X