Nikkor 16-35mm f/4 VR N (Verkocht)

Collapse
Deze discussie is gesloten.
X
X

• Weergaveopties
  • Begin
Clear All

• [ Nikon ] Nikkor 16-35mm f/4 VR N (Verkocht)

=== VERKOCHT ===

TE KOOP:

Nikon 16-35mm f/4 VR ED N

In absolute nieuwstaat. Occasioneel gebruikt en dus niet van nieuw te onderscheiden. Komt met de originele doos, originele beschermhoes, beide lensdoppen, zonnekap en een Kenko UV filter die er steeds op gezeten heeft.

Ken Rockwell vat de kwaliteiten van deze lens even samen.

The Nikon 16-35mm VR is the sharpest ultrawide zoom I've ever used. Under test conditions, it's even slightly sharper than the old king, the beastly Nikon 14-24mm.

This Nikon 16-35mm is so good that there isn't much to write about. It's ultra-sharp, it has no significant light falloff in the corners, distortion is reasonable from 20-35mm, focus and zooming are easy and perfect, and it focuses to within just inches in front of the lens.
    En dit schrijft PhotographyLife:

Can I call this lens a breakthrough? Absolutely! As you can see from the sharpness comparison tests, the Nikon 16-35mm f/4.0 VR beats both the legendary Nikon 17-35mm f/2.8D and my favorite Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G, especially in the corners. The 17-35mm and the 24-70mm lenses have been known as some of the best Nikon zoom lenses ever produced and the new lightweight Nikon 16-35mm f/4.0 VR proved to be better than both wide open at f/4.0. As can be seen from my Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G Review, the Nikon 16-35mm is very close in the center and only weaker in the corners. After weeks of testing the Nikon 16-35mm VR, I am very impressed with its performance and contrast. I do not see a reason to buy the more expensive Nikon 17-35mm f/2.8D anymore. Another big plus to the Nikon 16-35mm is Vibration Reduction, which truly does help when you shoot hand-held in dim environments. I took this lens for a real challenge and shot in very dark corners of Denver and VR worked beautifully, allowing me to shoot at extremely slow shutter speeds of 1/10th of a second and slower – something I have never been able to do with the 17-35mm or the 24-70mm lenses.
    Mag weg wegens overstap naar mirrorless systeem.

Vraagprijs: 720 euro

Last edited by StevenVW; 3 april 2015, 16:12. Reden: Verkocht
    Fuji X-T1 / Fuji X-M1 / Fuji X-30 / Fujinon XT 18-135 / Fujinon XT 35 / Fujinon XC 16-55 / Fujinon XC 55-230 / Fuji EF-X20
Working...
X