No announcement yet.

[SOLD] Nikon Flitser SB-24

Collapse
X

• Weergaveopties
  • Begin
Clear All

• [SOLD] Nikon Flitser SB-24

Deze Nikon Speedlight SB-24 flitser werkt 100% samen met o.a. de Fujifilm Finepix S2Pro! Perfecte flitser dus voor de kopers van de S2Pro's die hier ook te koop staan...

De flitser is in uitstekende staat en wordt geleverd met NL handleiding en lederen zakje

Vraagprijs: €140,= uiterste prijs € 125,= SOLD

The flash can be regarded as the first Nikon AF-TTL super-flash and has really leapfrogged Nikon into the catabult of being the pioneer in flash technologies At the time of its introduction, the many embedded functions in features that centered around TTL-Matrix fill flash and secondary supporting features such as full featured, all information LCD control panel, rear curtain sync, automatic zoom heads, flash exposure compensation, multi-sync terminals, auto/manual override control and the ability to accept a few external power sources has opened up many possibilities in flash photography never be able to experience before in a Nikon system. The F801 and the F4 series were the first batch of Nikon bodies that have truly benefited from the SB-24, the camera/flash combinations can interface each other in flash exposure control and a viewfinder signals system to alert and inform photographer of the status of the flash and/or exposure during shooting.
    Nog veel meer info over deze fantastische flitser is te vinden op: http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography...SB24/index.htm

Reacties graag via e-mail. (blackadder apenstaartje home punt nl)

Gert

(locatie: Sneek, Friesland, NL)
    Come on, don't be a bore: visit my photolog!BlackAdder's Finest Photographs

Ik ben eventueel wel geinteresseerd in deze flits, maar aangezien Sneek nogal ver van Belgie ligt is vormt dit wel een probleem.
    Fuji X-Pro2 / Fuji X-H1 / XF 18-135 / Samyang 12 / XF 16 / XF 23 / XF 27 / XF 35 / XF 56/ XF 90 / XF 50-140

Comment

@ ODB: kan ik me voorstellen... maar het probleem is geen probleem meer.. aangezien ik de flitser 10 minuten geleden heb kunnen verkopen!
      Come on, don't be a bore: visit my photolog!BlackAdder's Finest Photographs

Comment

Working...
      X