Aankondiging

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foto's van vloeistoffen, verstild door ( heel ) korte sluitertijd.

Collapse
X

• Weergaveopties
  • Begin
Clear All

• Foto's van vloeistoffen, verstild door ( heel ) korte sluitertijd.

These stunning ultra-high speed photos of water droplets were captured by photographer, Ronny Tertnes, 48, from Bergen, Norway. They show the water's displacement as various liquids are being dropped in. Ronny, who works full time as an IT administrator, set up his camera and flash rigs to capture the exact moment a droplet hits the surface, sometimes causing several drops to collide into each other. (TwoByTwoEditorial.co.uk)(Photographs by Ronny Tertnes/TwoByTwoEditorial.co.uk)

Walter
    D850

Re: Foto's van vloeistoffen, verstild door ( heel ) korte sluitertijd.

Thx Walter, mooie link.

Comment

er zitten heel mooie tussen.
      grt,bouk.
      wie niet spreekt wordt niet gehoord, wie niet schrijft wordt niet gelezen.
      http://s281.photobucket.com/user/tut...0polder?sort=3
      https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008593234290

Comment

Hoe zou het nog met foto opa zijn ?

Comment

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Flandrien Bekijk bericht
          Dat is een echte pionier met geweldige foto's.
          Last edited by Skitch; 11 februari 2014, 13:14.
          " In de fysica kun je niet bewijzen dat een theorie juist is. Je kunt alleen aantonen dat ze fout is. " (Céline Broeckaert & Frank Vestraete)

Comment

griezelig mooi.
            grt,bouk.
            wie niet spreekt wordt niet gehoord, wie niet schrijft wordt niet gelezen.
            http://s281.photobucket.com/user/tut...0polder?sort=3
            https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008593234290

Comment

Ik weet het niet, het is abnormaal stil op Frans Vandemaele (foto opa) zijn websites blijkbaar sinds augustus geen beweging meer.

Comment

Frans is er nog wel... Laatst geplaatste foto op zijn Flickr account is van 08 februari 2014.
                www.indetailfotografie.nl

Comment

Ik heb een diepe bewondering voor het vakmanschap van Fotoopa/Frans.

Maar ik heb op de fotosite ooit een reactie van Corrie White gekregen. Zij werkt wel met bestaande apparatuur en Frans maakt dit helemaal zelf.
                  Ik zou zeggen : ga er maar beter even bij zitten.

I have a passion for water drop photography! A macro art form where you can mould a figure made of liquids, and where each one is totally unique. This type of photography lets you experience what is usually invisible to the human eye. I was born in The Netherlands and currently make my home near London, Ontario in Canada. Photography has been an interest of mine from an early age and macro photography has always had a special appeal for me. I am basically self-taught and learned water drop photography from some tutorials online. A lot of my water drops posted here were done manually with a medicine dropper and a good sense of timing. The more complex forms are now done using the MJKZZ Water Drop Kit which allows me to create some very unique and fascinating figures. The colours I use come from food dyes and various flash gels. The forms of the water and milk shapes are pure and unedited. I have made some discoveries in water drop photography, one of them being the unique three drop splash as in "Tiny Dancer". Another is multiple exposures in water drops. This is where the drops are falling in the same area but while I am panning the camera, I can get more than one splash in the same frame, such as my "Liquid Flowers". I put the drip kit to the limits by creating a splash with a bubble-type base caused by an extra large drop as in "Suspended". I have combined soap film and water drops simultaneously as well as the water drop/liquid flow combo as you see in "Coral Sea Dreaming". One method I started using was to color white milk splashes using colored gels on the flash guns which made some very colorful forms. I'm always looking for the unique . Thank you for your appreciation. Corrie White

Paul

Comment

Working...
                  X