No announcement yet.

day bag for D2X

Collapse
X

• Weergaveopties
  • Begin
Clear All

• day bag for D2X

Looking for something to protect A D2X with 17-55 fitted , preferably with hood fitted too , pocket for flash, battery, cards. Easy and fast access to the camera. Waterproof.

I already have a lowpro bumbag thing, the S3 fits in there with a squeeze but the D2X, no way. Day to day I use a large reporter style or backpack for when I'm on 2 wheels but really could do with something a lot smaller too.

Ideally a small shoulder bag that can take the bangs and knocks with ease.

Preferably Gent area as travelling to collect something like this is a bit pointless.

Thanks, Rob.

Re: day bag for D2X

Trebs,

Lowepro Toploader 65, 70 of 75 AW

Kost je tussen de 50 à 65€ (excl. BTW)

Over de 75 schriven ze dat de Nikon F5 er inkan met de Nikon 80-200 f/2.8 met omgedraaide zonnekap. Dan denk ik dat de D2X + 17-55 met zonnekap er ook wel zal inkunnen.

Sven

Comment

Dat klopt, ik heb een Toploader AW 75 en daar past de door Sven genoemde combinatie prima in. Ook extra's zijn daarin prima mee te nemen.
      Sony en Olympus
      Fotoseries

Comment

thanks guys.
        I tried the toploader this week with the 17-55 on the D2X. It fits in, sure. But far too tight. The bottom of the bag is narrow so the hood squeezes into the bag, compressing the padding. The body too. The hotshot really presses hard into the padding. It start to damage the bag in no time at all.
        The top has to be pulled shut, and then the zip forced to close it.

Basically, the camera does fit inside, but by compressing all of the padding the protection that the bag offers is reduced a lot.

My conclusion. Avoid the toploader for a D2X + lens.

The search continues

Comment

Working...
        X