Know any good store?

Collapse
X

• Weergaveopties
  • Begin
Clear All

• Know any good store?

Hi all,

I'm a student living in brussels and recently i've just discovered the joy of dslr photography. I'm having a trouble finding a good store (in belgium) where I could find and TRY BEFORE I BUY lens like SIGMA 70-200 F2.8 or the Canon 70-200 F4 L. I went to two stores yesterday and none of them has one of this lens IN STOCK.

I did some research on the web and I found www.geheugenkaart.be. The price is very attractive but again it's only an online shop so I wont be able to try the lens before I buy it.

So I would like to know if you guys have any store to recommend (anywhere in belgium) where I could have a large choice of lens.

thanks

Re: Know any good store?

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door telec4ster
    Hi all,

I'm a student living in brussels and recently i've just discovered the joy of dslr photography. I'm having a trouble finding a good store (in belgium) where I could find and TRY BEFORE I BUY lens like SIGMA 70-200 F2.8 or the Canon 70-200 F4 L. I went to two stores yesterday and none of them has one of this lens IN STOCK.

I did some research on the web and I found www.geheugenkaart.be. The price is very attractive but again it's only an online shop so I wont be able to try the lens before I buy it.

So I would like to know if you guys have any store to recommend (anywhere in belgium) where I could have a large choice of lens.

thanks

yust go to it and you can try it, I know the shop

Otto help hem even deze jonge man, ik weet dat je er ook opstuurt en je mag terugsturen als je niet tevreden bent (100-400 IS L usm was het)
    een plaatje zegt meer dan 1000 woorden

Comment

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Naciremus
      yust go to it and you can try it, I know the shop
      Hi Naciremus,

You mean that www.geheugenkaart.be is not only an online shop? they have a "real" store in mechelen? in that case I will visit them.

Comment

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door telec4ster
        Hi Naciremus,

You mean that www.geheugenkaart.be is not only an online shop? they have a "real" store in mechelen? in that case I will visit them.
        yes, you can contact them and then ask some questions,

yust mail to them with your questions and the'll answer you and normally you can try it overthere but you must ask it, so they know that you're coming.
        een plaatje zegt meer dan 1000 woorden

Comment

ok thanks alot for the information

Comment

Otto is also a member of this forum.
            When you do a search on his name, then you quickly find out it is a very reliable store
            Canon 300 D EF-S 18-55, Tamron 28-75 XR DI 2.8, Canon 50-200 L, Canon 100-300 5.6 L, speedlite EX 380, SANDISK 256 MB ULTRA II,
            Hitachi 2 GB(hmm.. nog sneller)

Comment

thanks domibal, Ill try to contact him after my exams ...now back to study

Comment

Working...
              X