Sony F828

Collapse
X

• Weergaveopties
  • Begin
Clear All

• Sony F828

Sony F828 4-color 8 Mega-pixel Digital Camera in excellente conditie

2-hands toestel, ongeveer een kleine 2 jaar in bezit, geen garantie meer.

Voor een uitgebreide technische beschrijving:

The Cybershot DSC-F828 was announced on 15th August, this new camera is very obviously a development of the DSC-F717 design. Just under a year since the F717 and Sony's flagship prosumer digital camera has certainly undergone a large number of changes, not least of which is the switch from the electronically zoomed five times lens of the F707/F717 to an all new mechanical zoom seven times lens with Carl Zeiss T* coating and a wide angle 28 mm equiv. capability. Sony has also chosen to go with their latest sensor, the all new eight megapixel four-color (RGBE) 2/3" type (8.8 x 6.6 mm) CCD. Ignoring all other changes this makes a formidable combination, a high quality mechanically linked zoom lens combined with the resolution of an eight megapixel CCD. This camera is arguably the most important prosumer digital camera this year.

De F828 is een toestel dat gemakkelijk in de hand ligt en niet te zwaar is

Lens: de alom geprezen Carl-Zeiss VARIO-SONAR T*

equivalent van 28 tot 200mm brandpuntsafstand en een maximaal diafragma van 2.0 (28mm) tot 2.8 (200mm)

Inclusief:

Compact-flash 512Mbyte
    Memory-stick 256Mbyte
    USB-Kabel
    Batterijlader + Li-Ion batterij
    Handleiding
    Sony Image data convertor CD-ROM
    Sony Imagemixer CD-ROM
    Lederen beschermhoes

Vraagprijs 500 Euro => Aangepast d.d. 08/11 naar 400€

Foto's van het toestel op: http://users.skynet.be/sky14606/
    Last edited by Jayjay_T; 8 november 2006, 16:17. Reden: Prijsbijstelling
    My S3 was so slow I went to the hospital to take new baby pictures, the buffer cleared just in time for her wedding pictures.

Re: Sony F828

onnodige quote verwijderd. Xarder

Misschien wat té hoog gegrepen i.v.m. de vraagprijs.

Wordt dus aangepast naar 400 Euro, da's m.a.w. 20% korting hé

_
    Last edited by Xarder; 8 november 2006, 16:48.
    My S3 was so slow I went to the hospital to take new baby pictures, the buffer cleared just in time for her wedding pictures.

Comment

Working...
    X