No announcement yet.

Photography Store??

Collapse
X

• Weergaveopties
  • Begin
Clear All

• Photography Store??

halo all, I am Elisabeth. I came from Indonesia and now I live in Roeselare. I am so glad to find this site via searching engine.
    I need to know where are credible stores that sell photography equipment such as tripod, lightings, etc. (stores with better prices of course ). Anyone that knows any stores around here please share the info; it's ok if it's a bit far from Roeselare, i can always take train. and it's such a good travelling mean here in Belgium... Beautiful country, very good system, very good beers, and i hope i'll have good friends too

Groetjes,
    elisabeth.

Re: Photography Store??

Welcome here in belgium and on belgiumdigital.

I don't know a store nearby Roeselare.. But I know... no... we all know here on belgiumdigital there are a few good shops on the net..

If you search for "corné", "otto" en "topfoto" on this site you'll find some intresting stuff. good lucK

best regards
    Frans

Comment

There is one in Roeselare centre, going direction Lichtervelde Torhout.
      It's name: Tuytens. They have a shop in Brugges too. Good service and good knowledge.
      Otherwhise we have our "hofleveranciers"
      Last edited by Wim.Vanmaele; 8 december 2005, 05:27. Reden: kwam van oogart met gefixeerde oogskes en kon amper lezen, dus enkel woordjes tekort
      https://www.fotospotter.be
      Je suis content d’être heureux

Comment

Welcome to Belgiumdigital.
        Greetings from Oostnieuwkerke.
        Digitale groeten
        K.J.W.

Comment

and it's such a good travelling mean here in Belgium... Beautiful country, very good system, very good beers
          Another view on these things than the most of us (Belgians) do but still nice to hear

Only your last statement, the one with the Beer, is also confirmed by us, Belgians, too...even the Dutch confirm

Anyway, welcome on BD
          Na stopzetting herbegonnen met een 60D...

Comment

Correction: most of our Dutch neighbours confirm

Anyway, welcome to Belgium(digital) and I hope you'll find what you're looking for. I don't know the roeselare region very well, but I'm sure there are others that will be happy to help you.

Cheers'n Beers,
            Johan

Comment

Correction: most of our Dutch neighbours confirm
              Correct me if I'm wrong Johan but ALL the Dutch confirm, if not they aren't Dutch but DoubleDutch
              Na stopzetting herbegonnen met een 60D...

Comment

Working...
              X