PDA

Volledige versie bekijken : Who knows ...

Virgil
20 juli 2005, 22:52
... Corné van Iperen and can give me any information about his experiences with this supplier?

I want to deal with this company but didn´t found any reliable source which could confirm that this supplier is reliable and serious.

Thanks to all in advance who contribute their experiences to me.

Cheers
Virgil
__________________________________________________ _________________________________________
"..the high quality JPEG images looked far superior to the RAW files ..." Rob Sheppard, Outdoor Photographer
see my JPEGs at: http://www.photoforum.ru/12675

LucD
20 juli 2005, 22:54
Just do a search on this forum and you'll see! :G

... Corné van Iperen and can give me any information about his experiences with this supplier?

I want to deal with this company but didn´t found any reliable source which could confirm that this supplier is reliable and serious.

Thanks to all in advance who contribute their experiences to me.

Cheers
Virgil
__________________________________________________ _________________________________________
"..the high quality JPEG images looked far superior to the RAW files ..." Rob Sheppard, Outdoor Photographer

Virgil
20 juli 2005, 23:20
Just do a search on this forum and you'll see! :G

Hi Luc,

i do know that you meant it in the best possible way but what do you think why i wrote my posting in english? I don´t understand dutch! So the search function as well as the results thereof would be useless for me. No offense at all just something to think about ...

Cheers
Virgil
"..the high quality JPEG images looked far superior to the RAW files ..." Rob Sheppard, Outdoor Photographer see my JPEGs at: http://www.photoforum.ru/12675

LucD
20 juli 2005, 23:35
Hi Virgil,

Sorry for that!
As you are actually addressing a forum where Dutch is the native language, I was (obviously quite erroneously!) of the opinion that you would at least understand some of it!

Anyway, just look at the :G which was ending my previous comment. No further comments needed in fact.

But just for your convenience, be reassured, Corné is a very reliable chap indeed as all postings here do confirm!

Hope this helps. ;)
Kind regards,
Luc

Hi Luc,

i do know that you meant it in the best possible way but what do you think why i wrote my posting in english? I don´t understand dutch! So the search function as well as the results thereof would be useless for me. No offense at all just something to think about ...

Cheers
Virgil
"..the high quality JPEG images looked far superior to the RAW files ..." Rob Sheppard, Outdoor Photographer see my JPEGs at: http://www.photoforum.ru/12675

ajuin
20 juli 2005, 23:43
yeah, to give you an overview of the topics and postings: :G

he will even deliver at your place , if a certain amount of payables is reached

LucD
20 juli 2005, 23:56
yeah, to give you an overview of the topics and postings: :G

he will even deliver at your place , if a certain amount of payables is reached
Yeah, but I doubt that he will go as far as Vienna, where Virgil seems to live... :D

ajuin
21 juli 2005, 00:14
how do u know about vienna?

and if i remember well, virgill would buy in belgium because he wil stay here for some time.... (other topic, am i not right?)

LucD
21 juli 2005, 08:17
how do u know about vienna?

and if i remember well, virgill would buy in belgium because he wil stay here for some time.... (other topic, am i not right?)
look at URL in his first posting... :D

Havezet
21 juli 2005, 19:34

@Virgil; there are many (very) satisfied customers of Corné here on the forum and I am one of them. The service is great, the price is right and the guy is good company.

Hanske
21 juli 2005, 19:59
Corne is the best :G :D :clown:

200 % reliable ........ ;) I can tell , i'm one of the satisfied customers :)

Virgil
21 juli 2005, 23:45
Hi Folks,

firstly - thank you for your support - your replies really convinced me that i´ve made the right decission in choosing Corné van Iperen as my main vendor for the stuff i need.

Secondly - to avoid speculations - i´m located in Vienna / Austria (not in Russia as my photosite-link may imply)

Thirdly - as we live in Europe Corné will ship my stuff to Vienna (placed the order with him as prices are far better then the "best-prices" i could get in Vienna and transfered the money allready)

Reason for the thread was Corné´s comment during a phone-con that he´s very well reputated in Belgium but not as famous in the Netherlands where he´s based. So i wanted to get comments from belgium customers as a reference and where could i find them easier then in the best and biggest photoforum in Belgium? :-)

Last not least - my mothertounge is österreichisch (unfortunately in english the only translation is German) but i do know that in some countries this language isn´t well received. So just for politness sake and to avoid any offense i used my second language which is English.

Hope that i´ve clarified the several question which arose cos of my thread - once again - thanks for your kind assistance.

Cheers
Virgil

yowan-kenobi
22 juli 2005, 07:04
let there be no doubt about it: corné is the best (if not the best, then one of the best ;) )

buy with confidence, you won't regret it!

Cheers,
Johan

Virgil
24 juli 2005, 18:14
Hi Johan,

thanks for your input as well - i placed my order with Corné with confidence given (also but not only) by the replies from this forum - a very helpful place

Cheers
Virgil