No announcement yet.

where to print pictures

Collapse
X

• Weergaveopties
  • Begin
Clear All

• where to print pictures

Hello! This is my first post on this forum Let me first introduce myself - I'm 29, I come from Poland. Photography is my hobby, sadly I don't earn for a living with it. I got a job offer (banking) in Brussels and so I just moved to Belgium. Unfortunately I don't speak neither Flemmish nor French. So please forgive me writing in English :-)

I wanted to ask you about a place in Brussels where I can print my photos I know there is a very convenient link on top of the page with links to other sites, but since I don't have any experience with any of those, maybe you could recommend me some place?

I want the colors to be as close to my screen colors as possible any hints will be appreciated.

Thanks!
    Nikon D700 | N 18-35D | N 50/1.4G | N 85/1.8D || Flickr

Re: where to print pictures

86 views and not a single fotolab recommendation?

Comment

Either no one on this here forum knows english....... *ahem*
      Or all are thinking like i was originally thinking: 'let someone else...'

Well, i like the prints that i receive from Oypo.be , and from what i hear they are 'neighbours' from Profotonet.nl
      They deliver prints that are very near to what i can see on my calibrated display. (notice the *bold* ?)

Happy shooting.

Comment

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door katbollie Bekijk bericht
        Either no one on this here forum knows english....... *ahem*
        Or all are thinking like i was originally thinking: 'let someone else...'

Well, i like the prints that i receive from Oypo.be , and from what i hear they are 'neighbours' from Profotonet.nl
        They deliver prints that are very near to what i can see on my calibrated display. (notice the *bold* ?)

Happy shooting.
        Thank you so much Katbollie! I will definately check this out Now at least I have something to start with. Most often I print small pictures, rarely bigger then 50cm on long edge and just once or twice ~100cm.

I get the bolded part ;-) I use Eizo 1931, which is far from perfection, but it let's me get consistent colours on my photos

Looking forward to some better weather ;-)

Thanks & happy shooting!

Comment

I ordered an album from pixum.be but I was not happy with the result, all pictures were too dark and I did not like the quality of the paper.

I have 4 posters in my house coming from profotonet.nl. They were not very cheap, but excellent quality, the colours are very close to my screen and the detail, colours, paper quality is amazing. I would order there if I were you.
          70D / 450D / Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 HSM / 18-55IS / 50mm f1.8 II / 430EXII / Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 OS / Kenko Pro 300 1.4x DG / Sigma 2x APO DG / Flickr / 500px / lsfotografie.webs.com

Comment

I would also recommend Profotonet.nl. They deliver a very good and constant quality. You can even download their own ICC color profile on their website
            www.indetailfotografie.nl

Comment

That sounds very promising! Thank you for sharing.

I could care less if it was about 10x13, but I'd like to print a poster or two so the quality makes a difference. ICC is also very welcome

Comment

Working...
              X