Collapse
X

• Weergaveopties
  • Begin
Clear All

• Wat moet ik hier nu weer mee doen ?

Kreeg vanmiddag dit mailtje...

Dear Ayse & Jan,

I am writing to ask if I might be allowed to use one of the pictures on your web site for a project I am working on. It consists of a
    new kind of Internet crossword puzzle based on combining images to
    create humorous plays on words, or what I am calling "CryptoPics." They will be in Swedish to begin with, but I am also working on an English version in case the idea catches on.

This is a fledgling commercial venture (in the best of taste) which I
    believe will prove to be both challenging and entertaining. If you would kindly let me use this image, a photo credit of your choice will be included. If you wish, I'll be glad send you a small JPEG file showing the idea for your approval. It is called "paddy wagon" and simply has a wagon copied into your rice paddy image.

Unfortunately, I cannot offer any hyperlinks, since the puzzles will be syndicated to web sites for incorporation into their own web pages.

't Is dus wel zeker commercieel hé... en wat meer is, hij gaat zijn project dan doorverkopen aan andere sites... dat zal dan ook niet gratis zijn veronderstel ik ?
    Ik ga hem nog wat uitleg vragen, maar toch... ik weet het niet... enig idee jullie ?
    Laat ons eens beginnen met de vraag : hoe zouden jullie reageren en wat zouden jullie doen ?

Concreet gaat het over deze foto (verkleind) :
    Jan
    www.travelspot.be - iets nodig ? - best of ...

Ik zou dat als spam zien. Kreeg laatst deze mail ook spam IMO. Of ik loop een hoop geld mis

Hi,

I saw that your photography on the web, and I just wanted
    to drop a note/personal invitation. I run the website
    ShutterPoint (http://www.shutterpoint.com); we provide
    photographers the ability to sell their digital photos in
    the downloadable format.

Being a photographer myself, I know the downfalls and
    shortcomings of many of the portfolio sharing sites on the
    internet today - having used them myself. With this in mind,
    we are striving to build the most reliable, responsive and
    top-quality photo site. To the best of my knowledge, we are
    the only site that combines photo sharing with ability to
    put photos for sale, where our members can set the prices
    (to be more specific, our members can sell the reprint
    licenses for their photos to photo buyers).

Majority of the photos added to our site came within the
    last months, and we are proud that great photographers
    worldwide had become our members and contributed exciting
    imagery to out collection.

Anyway, I wanted to invite you to stop by the site and see
    what we have to offer.

Best regards,

Ken Fong
    ShutterPoint.com
    Groeten,
    Ronald
    http://fotografie.jouwweb.nl/

Comment

Originally posted by maturin
      Ik zou dat als spam zien.
      Weet zo niet Ronald, hij wil me een jpeg-versie opsturen van hoe die puzzel er uiteindelijk moet gaan uitzien... en hij heeft dus echt wel 1 bepaalde foto in gedachten... ach, 't zal wel geen kwaad kunnen zeker ?
      Jan

Comment

zoals al ziet in de reply van maturin is dit commercieel. zie ook de site shutterpoint.
        ze bieden daar de foto's aan zonder royalty
        Browse / Search / Buy / Download
        Looking for photos to use for your projects? Search for the right images and instantly download the high-resolution files that you can use on the royalty-free basis.
        dus hun pakken bij elke download poen en diegene die de foto gemaakt heeft vangt noppes.

slimme jongens
        "Een mening hebben kan dodelijk zijn"

Comment

Jan,

Gewoon doen,
          wat heb je te verliezen ?

Steven.
          "Away put your weapon, I mean you no harm"

Comment

Ja, het is toch leuk dat je foto's ook op zo'n manier over de wereld gaan?

Comment

Nou Jan, ikweet het niet maar dat is mijn idee ervan. Maar wie weet is het een eerlijk iemand maar:

Unfortunately, I cannot offer any hyperlinks, since the puzzles will be syndicated to web sites for incorporation into their own web pages.
              Beetje raar vind ik.

Originally posted by Jan66
              Originally posted by maturin
              Ik zou dat als spam zien.
              Weet zo niet Ronald, hij wil me een jpeg-versie opsturen van hoe die puzzel er uiteindelijk moet gaan uitzien... en hij heeft dus echt wel 1 bepaalde foto in gedachten... ach, 't zal wel geen kwaad kunnen zeker ?
              Groeten,
              Ronald
              http://fotografie.jouwweb.nl/

Comment

Heb dan toch maar toestemming gegeven om de foto te gebruiken.
                Hij heeft me beloofd (!) om een cd op te sturen met de verschillende oefeningen/puzzels als 'compensatie voor medewerking'... tja, een kinderhand is gauw gevuld hé
                Jan

Comment

ik zou ook wel wat trots zijn dat van mijn fotos puzzels gemaakt zouden worden.Ik zou wel graag een exemplaar van die puzzel krijgen,maar voor de rest mogen ze daar van mij heel wat poen aan verdienen.Zij nemen toch ook het financieel risico,niet?
                  Ik werk op de fabriek aan een uurloon en mijn baas haalt uit mijn werk duizend maal mijn loon winst.En dan?Als ik maar mijn beloning krijg.En als beloning voor mijn fotohobby is een vermelding al een heel groot loon!!

Comment

Working...
                  X