Deze discussie is gesloten.
X
X

• Weergaveopties
  • Begin
Clear All

• Olympus E-20 // 2100UZ

Hi folks,
    I bout my E-2oP in feb this year and my expectations were on top.
    I allready have a 860 ul & a 2100 UZ wich I find fantastic. My problem is now that I havn't got ONE SINGLE SHARP picture with my E-20, after 200 shots ! ! !
    Am I stupid or can this camera be deffective? Does somebody have the same experience as I, or am I left alone in the world?
    I feel weak to send the camera to service allready. Comparable pictures found @ http://www.liptonius.com
    Please give me an advice.
    I would rather go naked than go blind.

Hi Liptonius, sorry to read that your E20P fails to make sharp pictures but I know the problem because it happend to me also. Being used to my C-2000 and making razor sharp pictures with it my switch to the E20 became almost a disaster. I even went to see the Belgian distributor and had my camera tested but nothing wrong there. Now a half year and 1000 images later I think I found the problem. The E20 is a totally different concept of camera and instead of the point and shoot principle of your 860 or 2100 te E20 needs to pass a lot more light through the lens and this makes it very sensitive to camera movements at low shutter speeds. The unsharp images are caused by the low shutter speed and not by a defect to your camera. Try to adapt the shutter speed from 1/125 sec up or if you are not convinced use a tripod an you will see that the images are drastically improved. It took me quit some time to adapt to my E20 but now that I'm used to it I'm thinking of buying an DSLR an probably the hole charade will start over again.
    My advise is to experiment whith the different settings but keep an eye on that shutter speed an I hope it has the same possitive effect on you as it had on me. Let me know what happened, send me a mail: luc.ikke@pandora.be good luck.
    Luc "iKKe"
    http://www.jip.be/luc

Comment

Working...
    X