• Begin
Clear All

• Toch leuk dat ze aan mij denken

Vandaag kreeg ik deze mail:

Ik en mijn vrouw won een Britse Jackpot loterij van 101 miljoen en we
    hebben besloten om een bedrag van 1.000.000,00 Pounds doneren aan u. U kunt
    contact opnemen met mijn raadsman Barr. Serge Anderson
    Email:...

Het e-mail adres heb ik er niet bij gezet, anders gaat iemand anders misschien met mijn geld lopen...
    http://barthuysmans.smugmug.com/
    BD0338BE

Re: Toch leuk dat ze aan mij denken

Je mag dat aan niemand vertellen, dat je gewonnen hebt, of ze staan allemaal aan uw deur.
    P.S. : 'k Heb nieuwe banden nodig voor mijn auto. Sponsor je?
    " In de fysica kun je niet bewijzen dat een theorie juist is. Je kunt alleen aantonen dat ze fout is. " (Céline Broeckaert & Frank Vestraete)

Comment

En ik heb in Spanje een hoop geld die op mij ligt te wachten

BANCO COOPERATIVO ESPAСOL, S.A.
      Calle la Virgen de los Peligros,
      4,28013 Madrid, Spain
      Tell: 0034 631328613
      Fax: 0034 917 423 000
      EMAIL: gretasafaryan264@gmail.com

REF: BCE/EUR/AAS307-17

June 15th, 2017

Hello,

Please accept my apologies if this request does not meet your personal ethics as it is not intended to cause you any embarrassment in what ever form. I got your contact from internet directory and decided to contact you for this transaction that is based on trust and your outstanding, I have an interesting business proposal for you that will be of immense benefit to both of us, Although this may be hard for you to believe, but we stand to gain Huge Amount between us in a matter of weeks, Please grant me the benefit of doubt and hear me out.

With due respect My name is Mrs. Greta Safaryan, a Bank officer here in Spain One Mr. Frank a Crude Oil dealer who has the same surname as yours made a fixed deposit with my bank in 2015 for 108 calendar months,valued at US$15,500,000.00 (Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) the due date for this deposit contract was last 1st of January 2017. Sadly Frank was among the death victims in Dec 6th, 2016 in Indonesia Earthquake that killed over 100 people, He was in Indonesia on a business trip and that was how he met his untimely end, My bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about it because he was my friend and I am his Account Officer. Frank did not mention any Next of Kin/Heir when the account was opened, he was not married and no children. Recently, my Bank Management requested that Frank should give instructions on what to do about his funds, if to renew the contract.

I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if my Bank Directors happens to know that Frank is dead and do not have any Heir, they will take the funds for their personal use, so I don't want such to happen, That is why I am seeking your co-operation to present you as the Next of Kin/Heir to the account, since you are a foreigner and my bank head quarters will release the account to you, There is no risk involved;the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect us from any breach of law, It is better that we claim the money than allowing the Bank Directors to take it, they are rich already. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds in this ratio, 50/50%, equal sharing. Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information highly confidential.

We shall go over the details once I receive your urgent response, Check web for more info about Indonesia Earthquake: https://www.cnn.com/2016/12/06/asia/...sia-earthquake

Have a nice day. Anticipating your communication.

Regards,

Mrs. Greta Safaryan
      Phone: +34 63132 8613

Comment

Dju toch, ik heb ook nooit chance .

Comment

Een miljoen? Daar steek ik mijn tijd niet meer in.
          De laatste weken was er een toevloed van spam (netjes gefilterd want naar onbestaande adressen gestuurd) met de belofte dat er 50 miljoen US$ op mij lag te wachten van een weduwe in Benin. De advocaat was George Harrison dus dat gaf al vertrouwen. Dezelfde dag gewonnen met een Google loterij en een loterij in Malta. En dat allemaal nadat er 30 miljoen US$ uit Irak moest overgebracht worden van een vrouwelijke sergeant van de US infanterie die dat daar gevonden had.

Ik ben nog bezig met de details en met geld over te maken om al die miljoenen vrij te krijgen maar tegen volgende week zal dat allemaal wel op mijn rekening staan en zijn de kosten terug verdiend. Ik heb er alvast alle vertrouwen in. Als het allemaal in orde is geef ik hier wel een vat

BTW, het grootste deel werd verstuurd van servers in Brazilie en Rusland.
          bye, Maurice
          https://on4bam.com/
          Nikon D7500

Comment

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door on4bam Bekijk bericht
            Een miljoen? Daar steek ik mijn tijd niet meer in.
            De laatste weken was er een toevloed van spam (netjes gefilterd want naar onbestaande adressen gestuurd) met de belofte dat er 50 miljoen US$ op mij lag te wachten van een weduwe in Benin. De advocaat was George Harrison dus dat gaf al vertrouwen. Dezelfde dag gewonnen met een Google loterij en een loterij in Malta. En dat allemaal nadat er 30 miljoen US$ uit Irak moest overgebracht worden van een vrouwelijke sergeant van de US infanterie die dat daar gevonden had.

Ik ben nog bezig met de details en met geld over te maken om al die miljoenen vrij te krijgen maar tegen volgende week zal dat allemaal wel op mijn rekening staan en zijn de kosten terug verdiend. Ik heb er alvast alle vertrouwen in. Als het allemaal in orde is geef ik hier wel een vat

BTW, het grootste deel werd verstuurd van servers in Brazilie en Rusland.
            Bij mij blijft het, jammer maar helaas, voorlopig bij gratis treintickets, waspoeder e.d. .... .

Comment

Ik krijg alleen maar rekeningen van Proximus die te betalen zijn.

Comment

Soms is het wel eens leuk om die kerels aan de lijn te houden.
                Gewoon zeggen dat je gaat betalen, en dan telkens bevestigen dat je betaald hebt.

Comment

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Tommie1 Bekijk bericht
                  Soms is het wel eens leuk om die kerels aan de lijn te houden.
                  Gewoon zeggen dat je gaat betalen, en dan telkens bevestigen dat je betaald hebt.
                  Zie ook de thread over Kapaza.
                  bye, Maurice
                  Nikon D7500

Comment

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Black B@ndit Bekijk bericht

Ik en mijn vrouw .....
                    Je bedoeld natuurlijk je vrouw en jij...!!'
                    grt,bouk.
                    wie niet spreekt wordt niet gehoord, wie niet schrijft wordt niet gelezen.
                    http://s281.photobucket.com/user/tut...0polder?sort=3
                    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008593234290

Comment

Lap, weer een miljoen, GB£ deze keer:

CONGRATULATIONS BENEFICIARY!!

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family? You may not understand why this mail came to you. Sequel to the meeting we had with the African and European,UK country leaders in regards to the payments been owed by the Africa and European/Asia continents, The Chairman of African Union (AU) and that of the European Union (EU) which just ended with the secretary to the UNITED NATIONS. This email is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the UNITED NATIONS in Affiliation with WORLD BANK have agreed to compensate them with the sum of (£1,000,000.00) United Kingdom Pounds (GBP) only.

This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc. We found your name in the list of those who are to benefit from these compensation exercise and that is why we are contacting you, this have been agreed upon and have been signed. You are advised to contact Mr .Boris Joseph.Jr of our paying center in UK, he is our representative in UK, contact him immediately for your Cheque/International Bank Draft of (£1,000,000.00) United Kingdom Pounds (GBP)
                      bye, Maurice
                      Nikon D7500

Comment

Working...
                      X