No announcement yet.

Sony sel 20mm 2.8 voor 180 euro

Collapse
X

• Weergaveopties
  • Begin
Clear All

• Sony sel 20mm 2.8 voor 180 euro

Ik ben momenteel in Polen en ik kom de Sony 20 mm 2.8 voor de emount tegen.
    In Nederland kost deze ruim 300 euro, maar hier kost hij 180 euro.

Kan ik hem voor dit geld laten liggen?

Iemand ervaring met deze lens? Ik kom niet zoveel reviews tegen.
    Of is de Sigma 19mm beter? Want die viel me best tegen
    D7000 + 35mm 1.8 + 50mm 1.8 + 85mm 1.8 + 100mm 2.8 / Fuji X-E1 + 18-55mm

Re: Sony sel 20mm 2.8 voor 180 euro

Ik heb de lens nooit gebruikt. De tests hieronder tonen in elk geval dat het optisch OK is, maar ook niet meer dan dat, en dat het voornaamste voordeel van de lens de compactheid is.
    €180 is inderdaad niet veel. Zelf hou ik het echter bij de 16-50mm als ik het voor de a6000 compact wil houden. Geen f/2.8, maar wel flexibeler qua bereik.

http://www.kurtmunger.com/sony_nex_20mm_f_2_8id345.html

"Optically, the 20mm is pretty good for a pancake type lens. The distortion patten is fairly simple to fix for people using RAW converters like ACR, and will be corrected automatically in-camera on newer NEX cameras. Light fall-off is not something to worry about, even when mounting a filter on the front of the lens hood! I know that sounds crazy, but the hood is threaded for this reason. Sharpness is good in the centers at F/2.8, and gets very good at F/4. The mid-sections look good at F/5.6, but don't quite have the crispness of the centers. The extreme sides and corners are dull at most apertures, much like the Sigma 19mm, so oh well, you can't get perfection at this price point.

Who is going to buy this lens? If you want the most pocketable package for your NEX camera, the 20mm would be great, especially if you take pictures in low light. For people who don't need anything quite that small, I'd get the Sigma 19mm, it's a little sharper at F/2.8, and far less expensive. If you want the most convenience with good quality, just get the Sony NEX 16-50mm Powerzoom, it's only a tiny bit longer and heavier, plus you get the added benefit of a zoom. Even though the Sony NEX 20mm F/2.8 is a good lens, I'd skip it and get one of the above mentioned lenses."

http://www.dyxum.com/lenses/Sony-20mm-F2.8_lens712.html
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
    X