No announcement yet.

Sony ILCA 77-M2 en MAC

Collapse
X

• Weergaveopties
  • Begin
Clear All

• Sony ILCA 77-M2 en MAC

Ik wil mijn Macbook Pro draadloos verbinden met mijn Sony ILCA-77M2. Daarvoor moet ik een app (automatisvh draadloos importeren) installeren om de verbinding in te stellen. Wanneer ik op instellen klik loopt mijn Mac vast. Ik heb al diverse pogingen ondernomen met verschillende WIFI instellingen, maar het probleem raakt niet van de baan. De FAQ van Sony vermeldt hier niets over. Wie kent de oplossing

Re: Sony ILCA 77-M2 en MAC

Heb het probleem kunnen oplossen. WAI is niet ondersteund voor El Capitan. Zie onderstaande oplossing.

This problem was driving me nuts. On El Cap, WAI would hang as soon as I pressed "set". The main thing I wanted to do was register my A7RII camera with my mac computer. It turns out there is an insane workaround, but I have mailed Sony support to request updating WAI to 10.11

Here's what I did with WAI version 1.3.15.03040:

1. Go to Applications and right click on Wireless Auto Import.app and select "Show Package Contents"

2. Open package folders until you find "Plugins"

3. You need to extract the two unix execs with "registration" in their names to the Applications folder (or wherever you've put the WAI app). I don't remember which one worked for me. Just copy and paste.

4. Run Wireless Auto Import, click "set" to register the computer and camera. It will ask for your admin password and then hang. Forever.

5. At this point double click on the one of the two execs you extracted in step 3. Try the one without PTP in the name first. This will start the registration process and pop a new dialog up. If the camera is not connected it will tell you to do so, and make sure the connection setting in the camera is "mass storage". Connect via USB then click OK.

When I did this the registration completed. I was able to connect the camera to WIFI and transfer files to the mac.

My guess is that the enhanced security "features" of 10.11 are preventing these registration plugins from loading properly.

This worked for me, but involves fussing around with the innards of app packages and possibly angering the unix gods, so all disclaimers apply: I'm not responsible if you completely mung up your mac.

Comment

Working...
    X