Aankondiging

Collapse
No announcement yet.

buying Canon 300d or Nikon d70 in Brussels?

Collapse
X

• Weergaveopties
  • Begin
Clear All

• buying Canon 300d or Nikon d70 in Brussels?

Hello all...

Sorry, I don't speak/write Dutch but I can read some of it...

I'm an expat from the states and I'm trying to find a good local camera shop in Brussels where I can purchase a Canon 300d or a Nikon d70 (I haven't decided yet).

Anybody know of some good shops?

Thanks...v

Hi,

Try www.pch.be

Regards,
    Johan

Comment

Hi Vaaaska.

I also work in Brussels. Near the Naamsepoort/Porte de Namur there is a camera shop. When I past the shop a few days ago, I saw they had both the 300d as well as the D70 in stock. Perhaps you can have a look there. (I don't know the exact name of the shop ).

The price will be much higher than in the States however...

Regards.

Comment

You got a good one at " Place st Boniface " close to the "Porte de Namur"

brgds
        Jo(han)
        Verplicht "Politiek Correct Denken" is de ondergang van onze democratie en leidt tot extremisme.

Comment

If you're not afraid to buy trough an internet shop, I've been reading some posts that state sharp prices, one shop sold the D70 at a lower price than some German shops (known for their sharp prices over here).

If you like to shop in Brussels only, and you're looking B4 buying, try to contact JACO (you can email hem via the BD homepages) and he perhaps can help you getting one for a decent price, JACO shops in Brussels to.

G.L.

Comment

Nice.

It's great to see such a good forum for us Belgium people (although I'm sure there are people from all over the place here). Now, if only I could speak Dutch. Unfortunately, I have to deal with French first.

Thanks very much for all the tips, I'm hoping that we might pick something up this weekend.

v

Comment

Working...
            X