No announcement yet.

I have a dream

Collapse
X

• Weergaveopties
  • Begin
Clear All

• I have a dream

After two months of editing and waiting for David Bergman to get off tour, I am proud to unveil a behind the scenes video on Tour Photography featuring rock icons Bon Jovi at the New Meadowlands Stadium in New Jersey. Many of you may know David Bergman from his Sports Illustrated photos or his gigapan image of Obama's inauguration, but David's primary focus these days is shooting live events through his company TourPhotographer.com . David discusses his previous work, reviews his equipment, and takes you on an all access preview of what it is like shooting for one of the biggest rock and roll bands in the world! Click the full post to read more about our unbelievable experience filming this as well as a full list of all of David's recommended gear. Fstoppers Original: David Bergman Photographs Bon Jovi from FStoppers on Vimeo.
    Nikon D700 & D70 | Nikkor AF-S 17-35 2.8 + 50 1.8 + 105 2.8 macro + 18-200 VR II
    Sigma 100-300 F4 EX APO HSM| Nikon SB-800 | Manfrotto 479B | Albums: Fototime| 500px

Re: I have a dream

Sjiek werk heeft die man..
    Mvg, Pascal,Schoonspikke
    Als je schiet..schiet dan raak!
    500 PIXHuawei P30 PRO

Comment

Working...
    X