Help! focuspunten wazig en niet aanwezig

Collapse
X

• Weergaveopties
  • Begin
Clear All

• Help! focuspunten wazig en niet aanwezig

Allé lap!

vertrek binnen 2 dagen op verlof naar Turkije en nu laat de 350D het afweten.
    Het linkse puntje van het focuskruis brandt niet meer, de andere staan niet meer gecentreerd in hun vierkantje en geven een rode waas rondom.
    Heb camera gereset maar niks blijkt zo 123 te werken.
    Denk dat hij dus stilletjes naar de foeter is, spijtig want ik heb nog maar ongeveer 1000 click's.(gokje)
    Toestel aangekocht ongeveer 1,5 jaar geleden bij Vandenborre, wel gekozen toen voor de verlengde garantie van (denk ik) 5 jaar.
    Toestel steeds netjes verpakt in lowepro rugzak, nooit gevallen en nooit slachtoffer geweest van extreme woedeaanvallen...

Iemand al zoiets meegemaakt? of toestel van VDB binnengebracht? Nog te maken?...
    laat maar komen, ik ga ondertussen smeken om pappie zijn body te mogen lenen.
    greetz!

Re: Help! focuspunten wazig en niet aanwezig

niet gedraaid aan je dioptrie wieltje ?
    Heb zo ook ns een keer een ganse reeks fotos verknoeid...

Comment

net getest, nee helaas...
      de waas verandert wel ja maar is niet weg te krijgen en het linkse focuspunt komt ook niet terug.
      Scherpstelling met 17-55 en 70-300 gebeurt ook niet meer goed.

greetz!

Comment

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Bart Bever Bekijk bericht
        Allé lap!
        nooit gevallen en nooit slachtoffer geweest van extreme woedeaanvallen...
        Met sommige SLR's kun je wel iemand doodslaan hoor Maar of de 350D daar onder valt :eek. Het is niet voor niks dat NASA niet voor Canon kiest

Mooi voorbeeld van hoe degelijk de Nikon F5 was. Wie zeurt nog over dioptrie?

SUBJECT: Re: Canon vs Nikon
        DATE: 26 Feb 1997 22:09:11 GMT
        ORGANIZATION: University of Washington, Seattle

Well I happen to work for NASA. The other day I was outside updating optics/electronics on the Hubble Space Telescope and, since the view was great, brought along both my Nikon F5 and EOS 1n (the latter, of course, provided by NASA's Earth Observing System program). After taking a few shots, I clipped them onto the end of the control arm, and completed my work.

Unfortunately, when returning to the shuttle cabin, I forgot to retreive my cameras, and they ended up dangling outside the cargo bay on their long teather. Since we had to begin our descent immediately to follow the proper flight path, we closed the doors and fired up the main engines for descent. Looking at the external video monitor, I saw they had slid aft, and were both roasting in the engine exhaust. The straps promply vaporized, and both cameras entered the atmosphere on trajectories similar to ours.

NASA flight control tracking systems show that the heaver F5 bored through the atmosphere at a much higher velocity than the lighter EOS 1n. The F5 eventually impacted a private residence outside of Las Vegas at approximately 350mph, killing two residence and maiming a third. I had left
        the set-focus distance auto trigger on in the F5, and it snapped a shot of the victims a mere fraction of a second before the tragic accident. The 3-D color matrix evaluative exposure choose exactly the right shutter speed and aperture -- details are tack-sharp, exposure is perfect, and the attached
        SB-26 flash provided balanced fill flash for shadow detail. Unfortunately, the victim's lawyer has obtained these pictures, and NASA stands to loose the case as a result. Besides that, the F5's internal shutter diagnostics show that the shutter speed is no longer properly calibrated.

On the other hand, the lighter EOS 1n deployed it`s built-in, auto-pop-up flash umbrella (special NASA modification), and drifted gently down to earth in downtown Las Vegas, where it bounced gently off the pavement into the suprised hands of none other than Siegfried, of Siegfried and Roy.
        Siegfried inadvertently snapped a few shots of Roy's performance, catching, by the dint of the 1n's rapid autofocus and fast f1.0 lens, Roy performing a trickly sleight-of-hand manuever. Siegfried has agreed to pay NASA an undisclosed sum to keep these photos out of general circulation, thus partially compensating the cost of the F5 lawsuit.

As you might expect, NASA now has a policy of only allowing polycarbonate cameras on future shuttle missions.
        Last edited by Kiekvogel; 24 september 2007, 21:47.
        Ik ben op zoek naar een MB-20.

Comment

Als ik het zo zie is uw matglas losgekomen of verschoven . Dat is makkelijk terug te schuiven . (het Focus Screen)

Kijk es of de denkbeeldige lijn tussen de focusvierkantjes nog horizontaal is .

Haal het focus screen er anders gewoon es uit en steek het er dan terug in .
          www.Klikkerdeklik.be
          Waarom een tijger in de tank , als er een ezel achter het stuur zit ...

Comment

bedankt voor de reacties.
            heb losgemaakt wat ik kon maar alles zat volgens mij naar behoren vast.
            Toestel is daarnet binnengebracht bij VDB, daar telt men meestal rond de 14 werkdagen.
            Ik laat weten hoe het afloopt..

greetz!

Comment

Working...
            X